We help clients manage media assets across multiple delivery channels
We help blue-chip enterprises, innovative startups, and government agencies manage vast media assets across multiple delivery channels. Our global presence enables around-the-clock delivery and support.
Media systems integration
We coach clients through every step of the process, starting with technology strategy, through project management, development, testing, delivery and support
Custom workflow solutions
We understand your business processes are both complex and unique, and we work closely with you to build the optimal solution
Big Data management
From metadata enhancement and processing to advanced usage analytics, we help you grow and manage the business value of your media assets
We build public, private, and hybrid cloud systems for secure, lean and scalable solutions
CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES
Library of Congress
The Library of Congress maintains one of the largest media archives in the world: over 15 petabytes of digital collection content, comprising of 410 million unique files. As more content is added daily at a rapidly-increasing rate, the Library needs to constantly expand archive size, workflow efficiency and data processing sophistication.
We built a complex custom workflow system comprising multiple software designed to seamlessly work together. The system supports media creation operations, tracks inventory, interfaces with diverse third-party hardware for content creation, manages content metadata and ingests digital assets to multi-petabyte storage.
Our solution delivered marked improvements in operational efficiency and content creation and processing.
Storyfile wants to develop a revolutionary platform for creating and managing interactive video content by utilizing advanced AI.
Created a highly-scalable infrastructure with intuitive UI and sophhisticated AI.
- Deliver 99.999% uptime system service by utilizing AWS cloud services and K8s
- Improve the monitoring and the observability of the services by introducing Prometheus/Grafana/Loki stack and exposing valuable metrics within the application
- Use infrastructure as a code tools to enable quick, repeatable and reliable infrastructure deployment process
- Implement and integrate fault tolerant, scalable video upload and processing flow
- Transform the existing desktop only web app to a mobile friendly and cross platform one
Flutter Entertainment / The Stars Group
The merger of Flutter Entertainment and The Stars Group formed the world’s largest online gambling and sports betting company based on revenues. The company needs to quickly integrate and scale its interactive content and bet management systems to serve the needs of millions of users across 24 jurisdictions with different compliance and regulatory requirements. Gaming vertical with poker, casino and slot games is gaining popularity and interest so users and content management need solid refactoring in terms of scalability and technology improvements.
- Implemented the smooth, robust and coherent real time video streaming operation on the several live sports with 100 000+ weekly active hours
- Providing live operation on the Virtual sports integration generating more than 500 000 bets weekly with live video driven events based on sophisticated live event lifecycle and advanced recovery mechanism
- Introducing stable cross-sale model for all PokerStars products and attracting user attention providing a multi layer marketing points throughout all platforms
- Generate recommendation engine for user friendly video content with customized banners and visual elements, data and analytics solution implementation. State-of-the-art Kafka based scalable solution for integrating real time feeds streams of video and metadata for events with huge capacity, scalability and partitioning
- CMS solution introduced to interactively generate a visual FE components incorporating live video streams and static video. Technologies: Akamai storage, React, Springboot, AWS, Kubernetes, KAFKA, Kibana, Grafana
- Real time altering and reporting based on the integration of multiple odds feeds
- Implemented a number of Stars Play games based on Cocos 2dx, Unity 2D and 3D
- Created our first hypercasual game Goal Clash using Unity 3D and HLSL (High-Level Shader Language) and Unity Shader Graph
Significantly improved user experience, loyalty and retention.
Shutterfly, Inc. is an American photography, photography products and image sharing company, headquartered in Redwood City, California. Shutterfly serves 10+ million customers with 26+ million orders per year, and hosts more than 50 billion photos on its photo storage platform. Its image library is about 75 petabytes with TBs of image metadata. Collecting and storing it in distributed cloud storage and providing web services based on it is an outgoing challenge.
We designed and implemented a migration procedure of metadata from on premise database to cloud storage in AWS. We also implemented enhancement to a number of micro services including the service for automatic image enhancement based on 3rd party libraries.
Our migration procedure successfully transferred all image metadata to AWS cloud without downtime for the other services in Shutterfly. Image enhancement service provided higher image quality with increased scalability of the micro service.