More than a Portfolio
Our mission is to provide unique solutions for our clients by showing unforeseen
benefits. We use our clients’ trust in us to display all the different points of view for their
consideration. Below you see more than just our latest work, you see how our
innovative minds fueled with passion and team spirit delivers (provides)
NOKIA (EU, Middle East, Americas)
- Provided software solutions of technical challenges in mission-critical OSS/BSS systems;
- Developed innovative BPMN based OSS/BSS components;
- Unification of fixed-line and mobile campaigning;
- Enabled to define combined (unified) marketing offers for fixed-line, mobile, and ip services;
- Fixed broadband and local access wireless technologies.
- Developed Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) / Service Oriented Integration (SOI)
- Integrated Business Process Management (BPM)
- Built Workflow Management
- Implemented Event-driven analysis
Library of Congress (USA)
- Delivered and scaled High Availability OpenId Connect certified AAA system;
- Implemented Continuous Deployment strategy;
- Managed LoC Kubernetes cluster environment on Google cloud and AWS;
- Implemented Elastic/Logstash/Kibana logging service and analytics service.
Lufthansa Mobile (Germany)
- Research and investigation of mobile applications issues that were reported by users;
- Refactored application components for Android and iOS native application;
- Fixed severe bugs and investigated side effects;
- Improved user experience and increased application score.
- Core process accelerators;
- Planning, optimization apps;
- Sense and response apps.
- Automated management.
In our applications for IBM we’ve used Watson AI services to integrate successfully chatbots, natural languages processing, machine learning for visual recognition.
- Business application prototype;
- Getting insights from unstructured data;
- Text analysis;
- Accelerated data optimization.